Please update your personal information
We need additional information from you, as we are required by law to know more about District users with access to Polish or German accounts. You can fill in the form and securely upload the required documentation below. View this form in Polish
If you require assistance or have any other related questions, please contact us here (+48) 22 33 77 191 (English speaking support). Support opening hours Monday-Thursday from 9am to 4pm (CET) and Friday from 9am – 3pm (CET).
Please be aware of a processing time of up to 48 hours before the update is registered in our systems.
Politically exposed persons
In accordance with the anti-money laundering legislation, Danske Bank is obliged to determine whether persons acting on behalf of customers, persons authorised to operate accounts or custody accounts, or persons who are beneficial owners are politically exposed persons. In addition, Danske Bank must know whether persons holding such authorisation from customers are close family members or close associates of politically exposed persons.
Politically exposed persons are natural persons who have or have had any of the following public functions:
- Head of State, Head of Government, Minister, Deputy Minister or Assistant Minister
- Member of Parliament or a member of a similar legislative body
- Member of a political party's governing body
- Justice of the Supreme Court, member of the Constitutional Court and other senior court instances, whose decisions are subject to appeal only in exceptional circumstances
- Member of the Court of Auditors and the supreme governing body of a central bank
- Ambassador, chargé d’affaires or high-ranking officer in the armed forces
- Member of a state-owned company’s administrative, managerial or supervisory body
- Director General, Vice President and member of the board or a person with similar functions in an international organisation
Close family members to a politically exposed person are a spouse, civil partner, cohabitant or parents as well as children and their spouses, civil partners or cohabitants.
Close associates of a politically exposed person are
- A natural person who is the beneficial owner of an undertaking or other legal entity along with one or more politically exposed persons
- A natural person who, in ways other than those mentioned in 1., has a close business relationship with one or more politically exposed persons
- A natural person who is the sole beneficial owner of an undertaking or other legal entity that is known to have been created for the benefit of a politically exposed person
Please attach a copy of your passport and proof of residential address:
Your passport together with proof of residential address are acceptable forms of ID.
If you only have a temporary or expired passport, please upload both a copy of your driver's license and your national identity card.
Proof of residential address
Acceptable forms of documentation:
- An account statement from your local bank
- A document from a public authority in your country of residence
- A valid rental contract
- Electricity, water, heating, broadband, cable TV or insurance bills related to your property.
Please make sure that the combination of IDs have a picture of you, full legal name, residential address, date of birth, ID number, issuing authority and an expiration date.
If you are a Norwegian citizen, please note that proof of your citizenship is required.
Accepted file formats are Pdf, Jpeg / jpg, Png or gif. Please note that the maximum file size is 4 MB.
By submitting, I am informed that Danske Bank processes necessary information in order to comply with applicable AML regulations.
We will only share this information with third parties with your consent or if explicitly permitted by law. You may read more about how Danske Bank processes your data here.