Pursuant to the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), including intergovernmental agreements, rules and regulations adopted pursuant thereto, Danske Bank A/S including relevant branches, entities and funds of the Danske Bank Group have registered with the IRS to receive Global Intermediary Identification Numbers (GIIN).
Please be advised that Danske Bank A/S, Copenhagen is registered with the IRS in the following category: Registered Deemed-Compliant Financial Institution (including a Reporting Financial Institution under a Model 1 IGA).
For any FATCA and/or CRS related enquiries, please contact our designated department via email at FATCA_CRS@danskebank.dk.
GIIN is MQ79H2.00000.LE.208
For your convenience, and in order to facilitate your FATCA due diligence procedures, we have provided a list of Registered Entities of Danske Bank Group with Internal Revenue Service (IRS) containing the legal name of the financial institutions, countries of registration, FATCA classification, GIINs and the corresponding name of the financial institution in the IRS GIIN search tool as well as SWIFT number where applicable.
The list can be found here:
Please also find our completed and signed W-8BEN-E.
For other Danske Bank entities, please find W-8BEN-E forms below
- AO Danske Bank W-8BEN-E
- Danske Bank Estonian Branch W-8BEN-E
- Danske Bank Finland Branch W-8BEN-E
- Danske Bank Hamburg Branch W-8BEN-E
- Danske Bank International W8-BEN-E
- Danske Bank Irish Branch W-8BEN-E
- Danske Bank Latvian Branch W-8BEN-E
- Danske Bank Lithuanian Branch W-8BEN-E
- Danske Bank London Branch W-8BEN-E
- Danske Bank Norwegian Branch W-8BEN-E
- Danske Bank Polish Branch W-8BEN-E
- Danske Bank Swedish Branch W-8BEN-E
- Northern Bank Limited W-8BEN-E